Silverair Stainless Steel
- Silverair cylinders feature stainless steel (Series 304) barrels. Drawn and polished internal diameters have superior lube-holding characteristics for a low friction surface that gives smooth performance and outstanding life cycle.
- Piston rods are centerless ground and polished Series 303 stainless steel, providing smooth rod movement.
- Lightweight aluminum heads feature full flow ports for maximum air flow and smooth response.
- Piston rod threads are roll formed to provide superior strength and durability.
- U-cup design on piston seals provides continuous cylinder barrel contact, minimizes blow-by and offers longer seal life than O-ring piston seals.
- The oil-permeated bronze rod bushing is precision ball sized for reduced friction and increased cylinder life.
- Return springs on single-acting cylinders are made from a high tensile alloy for exceptional performance and long service life.
- Silverair cylinders are prelubricated, so they are ideal in applications where external lubrication can not be supplied.
- Pivot (Universal)
- Double Rod End
- Double Acting
- Single Acting, Spring Return
- Single Acting, Spring Extend
- Single Acting, Hex Rod (non-rotating)
- Air Volume Chambers available in 3/4", 1-1/16", 1-1/2" & 2" Bore
ENGINEERING OPERATION & MAINTENANCE MANUAL