This line of air-operated diaphragm pumps was developed especially for mining, construction, sump and other operations where a reliable, portable de-watering and solids-handling pump is an everyday requirement. These dewatering pumps were named the “Pit Boss” for its tough, uncompromising performance and construction.
- Ideal answer to big volume applications - where performance is a must
- Reliability - Patented "unbalanced" air valve eliminates stalling and freezing
- Serviceability - Easy access to ball checks and fluid caps for easy maintenance and repair
- Versatility - Comfort grip handles allow maximum portability
- Solids-Handling - Capable of pumping semi-solids and solids up to 0.75" (19 mm).
- Screened Inlet - Keeps unwanted debris out of the pump
- Intrinsically Safe - Pneumatic operation provides safe use in hazardous and explosive applications.
- Power Suction Lift - Designed to evacuate liquids and solids out of critical areas without fail
- Typical Applications - mining, construction, and general industrial dewatering and solids handling applications
- 66312 Air line connection kit: contain piggyback filter/regulator with gauge, pipe nipple and a 5' section of hose
- P29241-610 Filter/Regulator
- 637434 Air Section Service Kit
- 637468-XX Fluid Section Service Kit
Center Body Material
Pump Casing Materials