- ARO Drum Pumps are available in Aluminum, Stainless Steel or Polypropylene body materials
- Perfect pump package for transferring your fluid from location to location!!
- Stall-Free Operation - ARO Diaphragm Drum Pumps feature a patented "Unbalanced" air valve design that avoids stall-out, even under low air-inlet pressures.
- Bolted Construction - Unlike traditional band-clamp style pumps, ARO Diaphragm Drum Pumps utilize bolted fasteners for leak-tight integrity.
- Factory-Matched - ARO Drum Pump Package components (adapters, siphon tubes, etc.) contain pre-specified, matching materials of construction for complete fluid compatibility.
- PTFE (PTFE) w/ Santoprene backer
Pump Casing Materials
- Stainless Steel
- Basic Pump Plus:
- Fluid Hose or Fluid Hose with Non-Drip Nozzle
Maximum Flow: 11 g.p.m. (41.6 l.p.m.)
Displacement per cycle: 0.039 Gallons (0.15 Liters)
Air Inlet: (Female) 1/4 - 18 NPT/F
Fluid Inlet: Siphon tube for 55-gal Drum
Fluid Outlet: 1/2 - 14 NPT/F
Max. operating pressure: 100 psi (6.9 bar)
Suspended solids max. dia.: 3/32” (2.4 mm)
Weight: lbs (kg)
22 (10) Polypropylene, basic package
26 (11.8) Aluminum, basic package
36 (16.3) Stainless, basic package